Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 56(24): Admission of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a future Member of the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 11:56:43 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 56

Admission of the Kingdom of Bahrain as a future Member of the HCCH

The Secretary General of the HCCH presents his compliments to the National
and Contact Organs of the Members and, with reference to Focused Circular
No 27(24), dated 26 March 2024, is pleased to certify that the majority of
votes cast has been in favour of admitting the Kingdom of Bahrain as a
future Member of the HCCH. The Certificate dated 27 September 2024 is
attached. In light of the outcome, the Kingdom of Bahrain has been invited
to deposit its instrument of acceptance of the Statute to become a Member
of the HCCH.

The Secretary General avails himself of this opportunity to renew to the
National and Contact Organs of the Members the assurance of his highest
consideration.

THE HAGUE, 27 September 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 56 de la HCCH de 2024

Admission du Royaume de Bahreïn comme futur Membre de la HCCH

Le Secrétaire Général de la HCCH présente ses compliments aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres et, à la suite de la Circulaire ciblée
No 27(24) en date du 26 mars 2024, a le plaisir de confirmer que la
majorité des voix exprimées sont favorables à l’admission du Royaume de
Bahreïn en qualité de futur Membre de la HCCH. Le procès-verbal, en date
du 27 septembre 2024, est joint à la présente. Au vu du résultat, le
Royaume de Bahreïn a été invité à déposer l’instrument d’acceptation du
Statut afin de devenir Membre de la HCCH.

Le Secrétaire général saisit cette occasion pour renouveler aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres l’assurance de sa haute considération.

LA HAYE, le 27 septembre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.°56  de la HCCH de 2024

Admisión del Reino de Bahrein como futuro Miembro de la HCCH

El Secretario General de la HCCH saluda atentamente a los Órganos
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros y, con referencia a la Circular
Específica N.º 27(24), de fecha 26 de marzo de 2024, tiene el agrado de
certificar que la mayoría de los votos emitidos ha sido favorable a la
admisión del Reino de Bahrein como futuro Miembro de la HCCH. Adjunto se
remite el Certificado con fecha de 27 de septiembre de 2024. A raíz del
resultado, se ha invitado al Reino de Bahrein a depositar su instrumento
de aceptación del Estatuto para convertirse en Miembro de la HCCH.

El Secretario General aprovecha esta oportunidad para reiterar a los
Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros el testimonio de su más
alta consideración.

LA HAYA, 27 de septiembre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros